Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hip scarves to be posted to Creations By Angelia~ Photo peek~

Here are the hip scarves that I'm posting to etsy and Artfire for Creations By Angelia
Measurements will come soon!  I'm honestly too tired to mess with it tonight~
But I had to share~








I also posted a new mini petticoat on Artfire for StrumpetsDelight~  I will be posting one on etsy soon as well~  I have more petticoats cut out and ready to sew, waiting to finish with a few orders before I start on them~  
 I've got Bloomers and some updated pictures of a few bustles/caplets for Strumpets Delight coming soon as well~   I couldn't get decent pictures today, and then the batteries on the camera died! BAD CAMERA!    I should have these listed tomorrow!




This is a Hip Skirt~ Is cut to fit your curves like a GLOVE~ You can see how it curves on the hip of the mannequin~  This is a prototype and can be made from other fabrics~ and in MORE sizes
$30~ Front closes on this hip skirt with two heavy duty silver rings tied by a ribbon~

$20~ measurement to come soon~










No comments:

Post a Comment