Saturday, December 11, 2010

I say it every time~

One of these days, I'll remember why I DONT order fabric from Joann.com!!!  They take FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!  I can understand a week~ 7 days~ that it takes my fabric to get to me from Fabric.com~  they are offering FREE shipping and are in Georgia~  They have always been amazing and wonderful and more!  I even had them catch a shipment that wold have gone to my prev. address!  They did it! =)  They also ship within 2 days of order~ usually ONE~
Joann takes about 4. 
Joann.com just irritates me.  *ARGH*

I've got customers WAITING on items that I havent been able to start due to lack of FABRIC!

AND~ the tracking #'s the provided me with are BOGUS!  I've tried usps, fedex, and Ups~
This is the EXACT reason that I advise people that it will take 2-6 weeks to get custom orders done~ 

So~   I AM SORRY IF YOUR STUFF ISN'T TO YOU YET BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE FABRIC REQUIRED TO MAKE IT!

The rest of you ordered ready made or I've already got supplies~  and I'M WORKIN! =)

Thanks for being understanding peoples =)

Oh the Joys of living in the boonies huh?   Fabric store is quite a ways away~

No comments:

Post a Comment